Wednesday, June 17, 2009

6 months

Wow...its nearly six months since my last entry...My heart break entry..(Macam dah kecewa sesangat ;p) What's my excuse? Busy..Yeaa...Soooo busy... Heh! Not really...Hmm...then what? Ntah! I dun really know...hmm...

For the past six months what have changed?
- My office has moved.. From centre of KL to the down town... The surrounding are more peaceful then KL.. The most important is its easy to park my car..

- Since my office has moved.. So, I need to move too... The office is not that far from my parents' house though..Its just the traffic makes it hard for me to come to work from my parents'. So, decided to move and stay with my colleagues. Juz for the weekdays ofcoz..

- Meet someone new..:) Like having him around at this moment..:) :) :) I'm calling him "Penyanyi Pojaan Hatiku".. Heh! Thats becoz he loves to sing and he can really sing!! :) :) :)

- Some said i become 'whiter'..heh! Not becoz of any whitening product..Hazeline snow.. or Garnier (dulu modelnya Fasha Sandal)..Its juz becoz I barely meet sunlight.. Giler!! haha! During working days i parked my car in the building area.. I'd go for lunch also in the building.. So I didn't go out much during sunny days..

- Thinner? noooo definitely.. Working in KL are better for me interms of my physical... Coz I can exercise everyday...But at this new place I barely get sweat! Sedih! Need to go to the gym back!

Apelah mengarut..Actually, I'm still at the office.. There's a lot of things need to be settled by tomorrow coz Friday I'll be on leave.. But my brain can't take it anymore.. I need to go home wash my hair and meet my Penyanyi Pojaan... He can comfort me with his singings.. wahhh! ;)

Hope I can write again as usual....

No comments: