Sunday, December 9, 2007

2 Forgiveness in 1 Day [2]

2nd email I dapat..from my ex..this one memang wat I sedih...I actually yang email dia dulu..sbbnye,he deleted me from his friendslist...I just wanna know why he did that..when i received his reply i cried...sebab tak sangka..selama sebulan lebih he refuse to take my calls, refuse to reply my sms..tetiba dia tergerak ati lak nk balas email I...sedih.. He said sorry..But I dont know specifically what the sorry is for.. Takpela..I accept the apology..Though, it won't change anything yg berlaku between us...But hope we can still be friends la.. Coz I love his family..

So, untuk menghilangkan kesedihan..petang tu,pas smayang Jumaat I went to melesapkan diri...Just need somebody to cheer me up...Thanx to my bro.JackJack..Though buah ati nak dtg,but still dia leh nak luangkan masa ngan kakak dia nie...Luv u Jack...And again I thank God coz He gives me friends yg always back me up thru thick n thin...Nite,I went for a drink with Reyna J n the rest at Kopitiam..Thanx girls.. Nak Ice Mocha 8!!

No comments: