Sunday, March 30, 2008

All about my ex's family..

I got an sms from Syikin (my bakal adik ipar tak jadi) saying that she's in town for some meeting.. Staying at Concorde Shah Alam n She really wants to see me...

I asked for advice from my fellow frens wether shud I n meet her or not... They said why not.. Sebabnya my situation quite difficult to predict.. Sort of like, xjumpa salah n jumpa also salah.. Kalau I taknak jumpa nampak macam I dun want to be frens with her anymore, sedangkan I dengan dia memang tade masalah... Kalau jumpa pulak I takut I can't control my emotions jer..
I told JackJack about it... N I told him I want him to accompany me if I decided to meet her..

After JackJack's exam, we went out to have some dinner at one of our favourite spot, Uncle Keong's Yong Tow Foo in Uptown Damansara.. Not only 2 of us, as ppl say the more the merrier... We managed to drag along Farah n Nonie.. Farah is one of JackJack's fave girl/scandal.

So we met... we chatted on the bed while those three kids watching some movie on the tv.. I asked wether her brother knew about our meeting.. She said yes... Lebih kurang banyak mengumpat about his beloved brother jugaklah... Asking about the family n her love life..Oohh! one shocking news that I got from her, her parents didn't knew up until that moment that we already broke up.. huhu! I like his family.. All of them.. Specially from his mom's side.. I already met the most of them.. They treated me good n they really make me felt that I'm already part of the family... But itu dulu! hehe.. Me n Syikin spent around two hours lepak together in the room until her boyfriend came to pick her up for supper..

But the story after the meeting is more interesting.. She told her mother that I went to see her.. N her mother asked wether I came with her brother or I was alone.. N that was when she has to brake the news.. She said that her parents quite upset about it and demand to see me when they come to KL next month..

Hmm... Why do I need to deal with this situation?Sarat laa kepala macam nie... I'm so disturbed about it until I came to see my mom n asked for her advice...She said, "Buat apa nak jumpa? Bukan ada apa2 dah!"--> Thanks mom! I will follow ur advice...

No comments: