Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Exam fever starts...

My JackJack sedang menghadapi final exam fever... Tapi~!! tetapi....socializing masih diteruskan... hmmm...how can i say no...hehhe...

Hmm...Tapi dalam pada tu dia kena bar for 1 subject.. Its not an easy situation for him n even not for me... Mane taknye he scored good marks for that subject... And he really put high hopes so that dia bleh majoring secepat mungkin.. Sebabnya, tak datang kelas... but he scored gud marks.. hmm... salah sendiri tapinya... ntahlaaa..I marah gak kat dia... I told him what I did is becoz I love him.. dia try merayu with his lecturer n even his dean untuk sit in the final exam..But they won't give it... He is so dissapointed..

Untuk mengubati sedih dia, the next day I paksa dia keluar... He spent the whole day from yesterday tido jek without eating or doing anything else.. We went to Carrefour, mkn kat KFC n then I bought some baby present for my fren Liyana who has delivered a baby recently... So, I brought him to PJ visiting Liyana... Hehehe...Husband Liyana pun cakap muka dia mcm Duta! Damn!ehehe...

After that Nora sms me ajak pegi dinner together..N nak kenalkan Amirul her new bf... We went to her house n then we dine at this new place call Kak Tim's yang menjual masakan Johor.. Untuk lidah kami orang2 Johor nieh! ehehhe.. But its not that good.. I ordered Mee Bandung n Air Bandung Soda.. Aiyaaa....Lain!!! Tak best! JackJack ordered Tauhu Bakar n also Air Bandung Soda.. The same! Tak best! Nora ate Nasi Ambang...Pun nampak xbest..ehehhe..

After meeting Nora, Reyna J asked where were I and asked to joint her at Bora.. As always JackJack xpenah menolak kalau ke sana... We arrived earlier dari mereka2 itu... Only two of us melepak di hut sambil luahan perasaan... Best moment! I'm happy coz I manage to make him gain back his strength... Happy dapat tengok dia smile again.. ;-)

One thing yang we talked about was about his gf, Dianne n frenster... Dianne dah ada frenster.. n now I dah xboleh sebebasnya write testimonial or msg to JackJack... What I did, I changed my setting... Only frens can view me...I told him that I dun want to add her as friend n if she add me, I will not approve... It simply becoz nanti I will feel xbest.. All our pictures in my page nanti akan buat byk benda kantoi.. hmmm... Xnak laaaa... What did JackJack say? "Alaaaa...Janganla camnie!!! JackJack sayang dedua!!" Hoho! Like hearing that! But I just can't! Sory!

No comments: