Thursday, April 10, 2008

Big time Loser!!

I'm just a big time loser.. Today I cried soo hard after 4 months of struggles putting back myself up.. Now, I'm stumble again...

I cried once after 1 month of silence..When I saw his picture with the new girl... I cried so hard sampai mata aku bengkak gilerr.. I ran from the office.. Nasib baik JackJack n Eowyn ade...JackJack sanggup postpone his date wit his gf semata untuk be with me... He was there to comfort me.. Eowyn comfort me via phone while she was at work...

Now today, I cried again..Sampai ati dia.. Salah aku banyak sangat ke sampai langsung 1 kebaikan aku dia tak nampak? He left me without saying goodbye.. or even a word... just long silence until today...no phone calls, no return calls, no sms, nothing!!

When I got some info anything related to him aku jadi sedih balik.. How much time do I need to forget him completely? 8 years to build all the memories, I hope I don't need 8 years to fade everything away....

Friends, hold me tight...support me..always be there for me..I'm so weak now........

No comments: