Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me...(*_*)

Yesterday was my birthday... No birthday cake,no tiup2 candles what so ever... During midnite, first call that I got was from adik2ku Ailana n Whooda...hehe... Siap nyanyi cam koir...chiss! At that time I was in an event.. Selamba badak jek ckp henpon sedangkan org tengah cakap kat depan..wuwu~!!

I tot JackJack will be the first one to sms.. Skali orang lain yang dulu... Dia lambat beberapa minit...wawa~!! Dah laa miss him coz a few days xjumpa.. He's bz wit his stuff n me too..

But the whole morning I've been accompanied by my 'new friend'... Dok bersms ngan dia sampai ke pagi..hehe...~Love is in the air~! haha...Nice having him around...

Petang baru I went out to meet JackJack... Celebrate birthday laa konon.. Coz dia dh promise to be around during my birthday...hehe..We went for karaoke session.. 1 hour jek..Sebab supposely malam I got appointment.. Tapi last2 cancel atas hasutan JackJack.. My 'new fren' cari I... Bila I bagitau kat karaoke, dia nk joint... But last-last tak jadi joint jugak.. Hampa... He asked me to come to his office instead... But I plak mcm malas, sbb kalo stakat lepak kat ofis jek watpe... At that time dh pukul 8 something... Skali JackJack came out wit a crazy plan... Gi Genting~!! hehe.. Kira, I celebrate my birthday kat sana laa dengan dia....

We all sampai atas around 9 something... Melepak, makan n minum at Old Town White Coffee... I ate my fave meal, Hor Fun n Hazelnut White Coffee. While JackJack makan mee curry n also Hazelnut.. Then, pukul 11 kitorang turun... Sampai kolej JackJack just on time... hehe...

Thanks Jack for the beautiful evening...Though 'new fren' tu tak dapat nak joint kan? Nanti kita wat lagi ek?..ehehe..;-p

3 comments:

EDDY PURNAMA said...

happy birthday ida...

MOLY said...

happy birthday !!
:)

IdaDuta said...

Thank u guyz~!! ;-)