Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Gloomy

Everything started last time during the weekend.. As I told in my previous entry I didn't get any complete sleep from monday til friday..Hingga bawak ke Saturday morning...

JackJack got his own plan.. He wanted to go for overnite.. As always, to Nora's Crib.. He brought along this new girl N.. But that nite everything went wrong... And I blame it to the appearance of that girl.. I even lost my anger to JackJack.. As he is the one who brought the girl... So, he shud be blamed... Urghh!! I don't know.. That night was sux big time for me..

The next day, JackJack wanted to watch movie... B4 that his half mother called n wanted to see him.. So we went to see her n had our lunch there... I thought the plan will be cancelled due to time constraint..As N wanted to go back and do some laundry.. But JackJack insisted.. So, we went to OU n watched Dunia Baru The Movie...

Was it only me? Im just not in the mood to eat... I refused to go for dinner after the movie.. n maybe because of that JackJack 'kecik ati'.. And also b4 he out of the car, I told him what I felt about him n the girl and also why it disturbed me... He just said sorry n I know he didn't feel good about it.. Ahhh! I just cant help it!

The worst thing I did was after I got home... I mistakenly sent 1 sms to JackJack.. Supposely it was for Yaya which I was telling her about I 'hangin' to JackJack.. Again, everything went wrong... Now, instead of I'm angry to JackJack, now he is angry to me... Gosh!

No comments: