Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Theme Song for 2 Weeks

Hysteria by Muse definitely the right song for me right now... Huhu~!!!

At this moment I'm at the hectic time of my career...Goshhh~!! With not getting enuff sleep n have to put 110% of my energy to achieve the target.. Damn!! My bffs just couldn't get it why do I have to spend my 24 hours at the office... But hey, thats what I have to do guys!

No more Bora Ombak, no more hang outs, no more movies.. Simply saying good byes to all the happiness of having a free time... haha! Just for a while definitely...;-p Give me 2 weeks k?

But ppl, plz support me ya? When I need u I know u'll be there...N u ppl know who u are... Stay focus with me.. Nanti I dapat duit banyak I blanje...haha~!!

Listening to Hysteria soothes me a lot.. I feel much2 better when I feel my legs are shaking... ;-)

No comments: